Draw 50 Airplanes, Aircraft and Spacecraft (Zephyr Book)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Drawing

Draw 50 Airplanes, Aircraft and Spacecraft (Zephyr Book) Details

Step-by-step instructions for drawing fifty different aircraft and spacecraft including a Boeing 747, a U-2, and a hang glider. Read more

Reviews

Lee J. Ames does a good job of helping you learn to draw aircraft in 'Draw 50 airplanes, aircraft and spacecraft' book. I've tried to draw planes before but they looked, well, bad! Now that I've been following the step by step instructions, I've been drawing a lot better! 5 stars from me. A really good book! I recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn to draw aircraft.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel